How do I check the status of my shipment?
- Once the order has been booked, your representative can provide you with a tracking number. You can then enter the tracking number on this website by clicking the “tracking tab”.
How soon after I book my shipment will it be picked up and delivered?
- After the booking process has been completed the shipment will be put on schedule. Normal shipping time is 7-10 business days. 24 hours after the shipment has been booked it will be updated in our tracking system and a date spread will be provided.
How much insurance coverage is included in my quote?
- If the copier shipment is for an off-lease contract, MOE will insure the transport for the mandatory insurance amount listed on the shipping instructions. For “office to office” moves MOE can insure for the amount customer requests.
Please be advised insurance is covered for physical damages only. MOE drivers are unable to determine the internal condition of the copier when picked up because the copier will already be turned off ready for transport.
Do I need to package or palletize my own equipment?
- No, MOE is a blanket wrapped carrier. Once the machine is loaded onto the truck the driver will pad, strap, and blanket wrap copier to the truck. Just make the equipment available for the driver and he will take care of the rest.
- MOE does not move anything on pallets, we ask that the customer leaves the machine as is and MOE will handle the rest.
- If the machine is new, please make sure to tell your rep and he/she will handle accordingly.
What is included in my freight estimate?
- When you are given an official freight estimate, the quote includes packaging, fuel, and insurance for the amount listed on the shipping instructions or the amount granted by the customer.
- Any special conditions such as stairs, building access, etc. will be an additional cost and also listed on the freight estimate if indicated by customer on the initial inquiry to MOE.